The volume weighted average price of all depositary receipts for ordinary shares Grontmij traded on NYSE Euronext in Amsterdam on 8, 9 and 10 June 2011 was € 15.0280 per depositary receipt for an ordinary share with a nominal value of € 0.25. This volume weighted average price is the basis for the calculation of the Exchange ratio.
The value of stock dividend is 3.64 % higher than the value of the dividend in cash of € 0.50, due to a positive rounding difference when determining the Exchange ratio.
Payment of the dividend and the delivery of new (depositary receipts for) ordinary shares, will be made as of 15 June 2011 to the holders of depositary receipts by the bank or custodian that holds the depositary receipts in administration and to the holders of ordinary shares by the company itself.
31 % of the shareholders and depositary receipt holders opted for distribution in cash. The other 69 % will receive the dividend in the form of (depositary receipts for) ordinary shares to be issued.
As a result, 496,776 ordinary shares with a nominal value of € 0.25 will be issued. 488,104 of those ordinary shares will be issued to the Stichting Administratiekantoor, for which shares it will issue depositary receipts with a nominal value of € 0.25. With regard to the depositary receipts for ordinary shares, application will be made for listing and admission to trading on Euronext pursuant to article 5:4 sub e of the Financial Supervision Act.
Upon payment of the dividend, the issued share capital of Grontmij will consist of 21,322,500 ordinary shares, of which 21,029,645 ordinary shares will be held by the Stichting Administratiekantoor.
Note to editors
Grontmij is a leading sustainable design and management consultancy active in four business lines: Planning & Design, Transportation & Mobility, Water & Energy, Monitoring & Testing.
At the heart of our business is the sustainability by design principle. It is a leading value proposition for our customers. Grontmij is the fourth largest engineering consultancy in Europe with almost 300 offices across the region and a further 50 offices globally. We have nearly 11,000 professionals around the world.
Download the press releases
Press release - Announcement Exchange ratio Dividend 2010 Grontmij N.V.
Persbericht - Vaststelling Verwisselverhouding Dividend 2010 Grontmij N.V.