30 Nov 2009 |
Deutsche Bank reports interest of 6,78% in share capital Grontmij
As of 24 November 2009 the Deutsche Bank AG has an interest of 6,78% in the share capital of Grontmij N.V.
Below is an updated list of shareholders with a substantial holding of 5% or more in Grontmij as reported in the register of the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets as per 30 November 2009:
- Delta Deelnemingen Fonds N.V. – 11,4%
- ING Group N.V. – 7,5%
- Deutsche Bank AG – 6,78%*
- Capital Research and Management Company – 5,2%**
- Aviva plc – 5,1%
- Optiverder B.V. – 5,1%
- Orange Oranje Participaties N.V. – 5,1%
* Held via DWS Investment GmbH
** Capital Research and Management Company holds the voting rights; the depositary receipts are held by Smallcap World Fund Inc.