24 May 2011 |
Press release - Grontmij shareholders meeting adopted all proposed resolutions
The annual general meeting of shareholders of Grontmij N.V. held today adopted all of the proposed resolutions.
- The annual accounts for the financial year 2010 were adopted;
- The dividend for the financial year 2010 was declared at € 0.50 per (depositary receipt for) ordinary share with a nominal value of € 0.25. The dividend will be made available in the form of (depositary receipts for) ordinary shares Grontmij, unless a holder of (depositary receipts for) ordinary shares explicitly opts for distribution in cash.
Further see the press release concerning the payment of dividend.
- Discharge was given to the members of the Executive Board and the members of the Supervisory Board;
- Messrs G.P. Dral and J.L. Schnoebelen are appointed as member of the Executive Board as from 1 June 2011;
After the meeting Mr Lindquist retired as member of the Supervisory Board in accordance with the rotation schedule. He is not up for reappointment because of his workload in Sweden.
- The designation of the Executive Board as the body authorised to issue and to grant rights to subscribe for ordinary shares and to limit or exclude the preferential subscription right in the event of the issue of ordinary shares, is extended until 24 November 2012;
- The Executive Board is granted authorisation until 24 November 2012 to acquire company shares or depositary receipts for such shares;
- Deloitte Accountants B.V. is commissioned to audit the annual accounts for the financial year 2011.
The minutes of the meeting will be published on the website of Grontmij no later than 24 August 2011 (www.grontmij.com).
Note to editors
Grontmij is a leading sustainable design and management consultancy active in four business lines: Planning & Design, Transportation & Mobility, Water & Energy, Monitoring & Testing.
At the heart of our business is the sustainability by design principle. It is a leading value proposition for our customers. Grontmij is the fourth largest engineering consultancy in Europe with almost 300 offices across the region and a further 50 offices globally. We have nearly 11,000 professionals around the world.
Download the press releases